Customer Success Manager - DACH
Azavista is a global event technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team members can work remotely from around the globe. We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events, used on a global scale by enterprise organisations including Adecco, Continental, ABB, Kyocera, global sports brands and large pharma companies, as well as large conferences like The Next Web, Amsterdam Dance Event, and We Are Developers. We would you like to work towards our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness, and are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will accelerate the development of your professional career.
Your role-Customer Success Manager
Azavista is now looking for a Customer Success Manager with SaaS B2B experience to join our central Amsterdam based office. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, onboarding our customers, roll - out plans, managing the customer accounts and proactively reducing churn.
- Creating and delivering customer success plans, including onboarding, roll out plans, engagement, retention, renewal and upselling.
- Managing and delivering educations for our customers.
- Managing customer queries and ensuring customer satisfaction, effectively increasing the average CLV.
- Creating and managing a NPS rating system.
- Bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Sales and technical teams.
- Identifying metrics for tracking the success of your efforts.
- Passionate about Customer Success, problem-solving and people.
- Native German speaker with excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritising multiple tasks.
- You are sales minded and are comfortable up selling to customers to provide an improved product experience.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and potential customers as well as stakeholders and external partners.
Education & experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT or Business-related focus.
- 3 years of working experience, preferably in a customer success related role
- Knowledge of the software or events industry is a plus
- Ability to build a global customer success experience.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration and growth possibilities to CS Director