Customer Success Representative
Your role - Customer Success Represenative
Azavista is now looking for a Customer Success Representative with SaaS B2B experience to join our central Amsterdam based office. You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer experience, onboarding our customers, roll - out plans, managing the customer accounts and proactively reducing churn.
- Delivering customer success plans, including onboarding, roll out plans, engagement, retention, renewal and upselling.
- Delivering training and education to our customers.
- Managing customer queries and ensuring customer satisfaction, effectively increasing the average CLV.
- Bringing intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to the Sales and technical teams.
- Identifying metrics for tracking the success of your efforts.
- Passionate about Customer Success, problem-solving and people.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritising multiple tasks.
- You are sales minded and are comfortable up selling to customers to provide an improved product experience.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with customers and potential customers as well as stakeholders and external partners.
- Currently, we have a strong interest in candidates who are business proficient in Dutch, German, French, Italian, or Spanish.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT or Business-related focus.
- 1 years of working experience, preferably in a customer success related role
- Knowledge of the software or events industry is a plus
- Ability to build a global customer success experience.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration and growth possibilities to Customer Success Manager
We believe that career development is an important aspect of our sales and marketing organization. It is our vision to hire candidates which are of exceptional talent and can be developed to senior success managers which can operate on a global scale. Our Azavista Academy is a strong tool to enable this career development.