IT Project Manager
Azavista is a global event technology scale-up with headquarters in Amsterdam, currently transforming into a distributed organisation where team-members can work remote around the globe. We offer an end-to-end event management platform supporting mid-market and large enterprises creating successful events. Our all-in-one event technology platform is used on a global scale by enterprise organisation such as Adecco, Continental, ABB, Kyocera, global sports brands and large pharma companies. Also conferences such as TNW, ADE, We are developers with each over 15000 participants are using our technology. We would you like to work for our purpose, transforming the global event industry. We have created an environment that spawns productivity and happiness. We are confident that our well-designed training programs and constant feedback will elevate the development of your professional career.
The Azavista platform is currently being rebuilt from the ground up using a microservice architecture. In this role as IT Project Manager you have key responsibilities in taking ownership of existing and future/roadmap projects from requirement gathering and definition through to delivery.
- Taking ownership of existing and future projects from requirement gathering and definition through to delivery.
- Plan future/roadmap projects, resources, deadline, escalations, for each of development-process-role
- Monitoring and maintaining project progress, covering risks, assumptions, issues and decisions.
- Reporting and evaluating project status using agreed tools and methodologies.
- Excellent judgment & reasoning skills with experience of developing customer focused solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in complex environments.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, written, problem solving skills.
- Experience with SaaS development and distributed teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or related discipline would be preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience, working in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
- Based in the EMEA area.
- Attractive remuneration
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with work hard - play hard mentality
- Ability to work on a global platform used by very well known brands
- Invited to bi-annual company events