Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your role - Talent Acquisition (Premium-Internship)
At Azavista we are conquering the world with our all-in-one event management software. We are an international company located in the centre of Amsterdam, with a beautiful view on 2 canals and even an office garden. Additionally, we offer you a diverse role in a fun, international office with an open and transparent work culture.
Azavista has ambitious growth plans and that us why we are looking for a talented recruiter to join us in our global HQ in Amsterdam.
We are looking for an in-house talent acquisition candidate to live and breathe our company values.
- Developing, researching and implementing technologies and tools which boost our data-driven recruitment approach.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use appropriate sourcing and attraction channels to identify, attract and engage with the best possible candidates.
- Creating and building employer branding and marketing materials
- Creating and building the Azavista Onboarding Academy
- Passionate about HR, Recruiting and talent development.
- Strong focus on data-driven decision making and HR technology.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- You are organized and manage processes from start to finish, prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with partners and potential candidates.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Economics or a Business-related focus.
- Entry level or 1 year of working experience.
- Experience in the recruiting or HR is a plus
- Ability to build and grow a unique startup environment and culture.
- Ability to experience the dynamics of a fast growing startup with large well-known customers.
- Attractive remuneration, near minimum wage.
- It is our vision to hire candidates which are of exceptional talent and can be offered a full-time position when the internship ends.